Terms & Conditions
Apple Parking Liabilities
- Vehicles and contents are left at owners risk whilst your vehicle is parked
- The only damage claims that will be considered for are those which are reported to an Apple Parking representative at the time the car is returned to you.
- No liability will be accepted for mechanical, structural, or electrical failure of any part of your vehicle including windscreens, alarms, immobilizer's, glass, flat batteries, tyres and wheels howsoever caused
- Apple Parking is not liable for the loss or damage of property unless the cause is proven to be by legal negligence, breach of contract or default of contract on the part of the Apple Parking's legal representatives and/or employees.
- Apple Parking is not responsible for loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to acts of God, terrorism, war, or riots.
- Personal property left in the vehicle is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the vehicle owner. Apple Parking accepts no responsibility if personal property is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Apple Parking holds neither responsibility nor liability for delays caused by any circumstances beyond its normal control.
- It is the vehicle owner's responsibility to make sure that the vehicle is road worthy and has valid tax disk. Any fines or liabilities incurred to Apple Parking because of your failure in this regard will be your responsibility.
- You must make sure that the vehicle is in a legal and roadworthy condition for driving on public roads.
- No toxic, dangerous or illegal substances including but not limited to drugs, alcohol, gasoline or other dangerous items are to be left in the vehicle while in the responsibility of Apple Parking.
- If for any reason, your vehicle does not start when you return to pick it up, you are responsible for calling your road service provider to handle the issue.
- All disabled vehicles must be removed from the Apple Parking premises within 24 hours after you reclaim the keys to your vehicle. After the 24 hour grace period for a disabled vehicle, you will be charged additional daily fees for the space.
- It is your responsibility to notify our drivers and the Apple Parking representative at the terminal when you arrive of any modifications, immobilizers, or alarms that may affect the way in which we handle your vehicle.
- As soon as you collect your luggage on your return, you must call our 24/7 Arrivals Hotline and notify us, we will meet you outside the terminal where we collected your car.
Cancellations of Bookings
- A full refund [less a £10 fee] will be provided when you cancel 48 hours or more prior to your reservation for parking.
- A 50% refund will be provided if the cancellation is received between 24 and 48 hours before the start of the reservation.
- The period for which the service has been booked, shall be deemed to commence at the collection date and time specified in the confirmation of the booking.
- If you fail to cancel or fail to appear for your reservation, you will be charged the full price for the entire parking period specified on your confirmation.
- Cancellations can be made by email or telephone. All cancellations shall be made Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on 01293 226223.
- Customers, who wish to shorten the length of the parking period on your confirmation receipt after the booking has begun, will still be charged the full amount that booked as per your confirmation.
Prices and Payments
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling including VAT.
- Prices are subject to change at any time.
- The price on our confirmation receipt is the actual price you will be charged.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards for payments.
- Payments are due at the time of reserving a space.
- Should your credit or debit card be denied, Apple Parking reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- If your stay is to be longer than your reservation allowed, the customer will be responsible for the extra amount of time used. Apple Parking reserves the right to charge the client's account. Payment must be collected on or before the release of your vehicle.
- Apple Parking will charge a £10 daily fee for any vehicle in extended stay where the customer failed to notify us of such need.