- WHAT IS APPLE PARKING MEET AND GREET ?
- Apple Parking is a valeted parking service at Gatwick Airport. Customer service and satisfaction is our main goal. We are a highly motivated well trained in customer oriented company. We provide secured parking for vehicle while people are on holidays, business trip or family trip. We meet you when you arrive. We Greet you when you return.
- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION ?
- You can make reservation via online service at www.appleparking.co.uk or by simply calling us on 01293 - 226223 (9:00a.m to 5:00p.m Mon to Fri).
- HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT MY BOOKING IS CONFIRMED ?
- You will receive an email whether you book by telephone or online that will include your confirmation number, the date and the time that you reserved the space.
- CAN I CHANGE MY BOOKING DETAILS?
- Changes can only be made thorough email at firstname.lastname@example.org But in case of amendment in Booking dates, As long as the number of days remains the same, there will be no additional charge for changing the dates.
- WHAT IS THE BOOKING CANCELLATION PROCEDURE ?
- Cancellations can be made through emails at email@example.com Cancellations made 48 hours or more in advance will be fully refunded less £10 fee for administrative costs. Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours will be refunded 50% of the parking fee. Once the parking reservation date and time has begun, there will be no refund.
- WHERE DO I DROP OFF MY VEHICLE?
- North Terminal.
As you enter the north terminal, Stay in the middle lane to "Short Stay Car Park" follow the signs for car park 6 level 6 where our agent will meet you (Please make sure parking ticket is handed to the agent).
- South Terminal.
As you enter the south terminal stay in the right lane to "Short Stay Car Park" follow the signs for orange car park level 5 where our agent will meet you (Please make sure parking ticket is handed to the agent).
- HOW WILL MY CAR BE RECEIVED BY APPLE PARKING?
- Your vehicle will be collected at a pre arranged time and location by Apple Parking staff.
- HOW WILL I IDENTIFY APPLE PARKING STAFF ?
- Apple Parking staff wears black trousers, black shirt with black tie and carrying a company ID card.
- WILL I GET ANY PROOF OF VEHICLE'S HANDOVER ?
- Apple Parking staff will provide you a company receipt which will have your and vehicle details.
- WHAT DOES APPLE PARKING DO ONCE I HAND OVER MY CAR ?
- Our professionally trained and insured meet and greet staff will drive your vehicle to the secured facility and place your keys in the secured lock box until your return.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I LOST MY RECIEPT ?
- Immediately contact Apple Parking Meet and Greet on 01293-226223 (09:00am to 05:00pm Mon - Fri) or after hours, please call us at 07568 - 091489.
- WHERE MY VEHICLE WILL BE RETURNED ON ARRIVAL ?
- As soon as you collect your luggage, please contact us at our 24/7 number 07568091489. At that point, our meet and greet staff will return your vehicle to you at the location where you first dropped it off. It takes approximately 20 minutes.
- WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE ?
- We take all comments seriously and find that complaints can help us make our service better. We encourage you to contact us either by email or letter. The Contact page provides you with our addresses.
We attempt to respond to all emails and letters within 5 working days of the date of receipt. Apple Parking handles all complaints personally.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION WITH APPLE PARKING?
- When you register with Apple Parking you will be entitled for life time discount, extra benefits and all our latest offers via email.
- DO I HAVE TO PAY THE TICKET ON EXIT OF AIRPORT?
- Customer will need to pay the £3 upon their return at exit point.
© 2011 Apple Parking Meet & Greet